|Look up kingpin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kingpin or king pin may refer to:
- Kingpin (automotive part), the pivot in the steering mechanism
- The pivot or connector between a tractor and trailer in a fifth wheel coupling
- The pivot in a railway car bogie, skateboard truck, etc.
Film and television
- Kingpin (1996 film), a 1996 sports comedy film by the Farrelly brothers
- Kingpin (1985 film), a 1985 New Zealand drama film by Mike Walker
- Kingpin (television series), a 2003 crime/drama TV mini-series
- Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story, a 2011 Philippine film
- Kingpin: Life of Crime, a video game
- Kingpin (book), a book written by former hacker Kevin Poulsen
- Kingpin (chess magazine), a satirical chess magazine
- Kingpin (comics), a fictional supervillain in the Marvel Universe
- "Kingpin", a song from Being There (Wilco album)
- Kingpin (band), a Swedish metal band from the mid-1980s
- The Kingpins, a Canadian ska band
- The Kingpins (pop group), an English pop group of the 1950s and '60s
- "Kingpin", a song from the album Void by R. L. Grime featuring Big Sean
- Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act
- Kingpin Bowling, lounge bars in Australia
- All pages beginning with "Kingpin"
- All pages with a title containing Kingpin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingpin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.