From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kings County or King's County may refer to:
- Kings County, New Brunswick
- Kings County, Nova Scotia
- Kings County, Prince Edward Island
- King's County (electoral district), abolished in 1892
- King's County, former name of County Offaly
- Kings County, California
- Kings County, New York, coterminous with the New York City borough of Brooklyn
- King's County, former name of Washington County, Rhode Island, changed in 1781
- Kings County (barque), a large sailing vessel named after Kings County, Nova Scotia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.