Kings Cross railway station, Sydney
Station front in August 2011
|Location||Darlinghurst Road, Kings Cross|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||3.41 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Opened||23 June 1979|
Kings Cross railway station is located on the Eastern Suburbs line, serving the Sydney suburb of Kings Cross. It is served by Sydney Trains T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line services and NSW TrainLink South Coast Line services.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Cronulla, Waterfall & Helensburgh|||
|services to Wollongong, Port Kembla, Dapto & Kiama|||
|2||services to Bondi Junction|||
|services to Bondi Junction|||
Sydney Buses operate seven routes via Kings Cross station:
- 200: Chatswood station to Bondi Junction Interchange
- 311: Millers Point to Railway Square
- 323: Circular Quay station to Dover Heights
- 324: Circular Quay station to Watsons Bay via Vaucluse Heights
- 325: Circular Quay station to Watsons Bay via Vaucluse
- 326: Circular Quay station to Bondi Junction station via Victoria Road
- 327: Circular Quay station to Bondi Junction station via Bellevue Road
- Kings Cross Station NSWrail.net
- Kings Cross Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T4: Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- South Coast Line timetable NSW TrainLink 20 October 2013
- "Route 200 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 20 October 2013.
- "Route 311 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 28 October 2012 [Reprinted June 2014].
- "Routes 323, 324, L24, 325, 326 and 327 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 27 April 2014.
- Station details Sydney Trains
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kings Cross railway station.|