Kingdom of Albania
Kingdom of Albania may refer to:
Kingdom of Albania (Albanian: Mbretëria e Arbërisë/Shqipërisë, Latin: Regnum Albaniae) was the name of Albania under a series of former monarchial governments, from c.1190/1272 CE, 1444-1480 to 1368/1939 CE.
- Principality of Albania (1190–1255) — from the early Progoni Dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania (1272–1368) — From the Angevin dynasty
- Princedom of Albania (1368-) — From the Thopia Dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania, or Crown of the Kingdom of Albania — part of the Italian Commonwealth, (1939-1944)
- Kingdom of Albania (medieval), — from the Capetian dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania (1928–39), — from the House of Zogu
- Albanian Kingdom (1939–43), — from the Italian occupation
- Albanian Kingdom (1943–44), — from the German occupation
Other uses The name "Kingdom of Albania" was later used for several externally controlled governments that were directed by foreign monarchies:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingdom of Albania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.