Kingdom of Albania
(Redirected from Kings of Albania)
Kingdom of Albania may refer to:
Kingdom of Albania (Albanian: Mbretëria e Arbërisë/Shqipërisë, Latin: Regnum Albaniae) was the name of Albania under a series of monarchial governments.
- Principality of Albania (1190–1255) — from the early Progoni Dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania (1272–1368) — From the Angevin dynasty
- Princedom of Albania (1368–1392) — From the Thopia Dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania, or Crown of the Kingdom of Albania — part of the Italian Commonwealth, (1939–1944)
- Kingdom of Albania (medieval), — from the Capetian dynasty
- Kingdom of Albania (1928–39), — from the House of Zogu
- Albanian Kingdom (1939–43), — from the Italian occupation
- Albanian Kingdom (1943–44), — from the German occupation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingdom of Albania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.