Kings of Corco Modhruadh
|King of Corco Modhruadh|
|Last monarch||Conchobar Ua Chonchobuir|
The Kings of Corco Modhruadh reigned over an area that was coextensive with the diocese of Kilfenora.
In the 12th-century, the kingdom into Corco Modhruadh Iartharach ("Western Corcomroe") and Corco Modhruadh Oirthearach ("Eastern Corcomroe") also known as Boireann. These districts were fuled by the Ó Conchubhair Corcomroe and Ó Lochlainn families, respectively.
List of kings (incomplete)
For further references, see Annals of Inisfallen
- Torpaid, died 769.
- Flaithbertach mac Dub Ruip, died 873.
- Cet mac Flaithbertach, 907-919
- Aniudán mac Mael Gorm, died 936.
- Conchobar mac Mael Sechnaill, fl. 993, died 1003.
- Cathal mac Conchobur, died 1015
- Lochlainn, died 1015.
- Conchobar mac Mael Sechnaill, died 1027.
- Congalach Ua Lochlainn, died 1045.
- Anad Ua Lochlainn, killed 1060.
- Conchobar Ua Chonchobuir, died 1104