Kingsclear Parish, New Brunswick
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location within York County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||303.52 km2 (117.19 sq mi)|
|• Density||24.4/km2 (63/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||10.5%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 7,391.
is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- North by the Saint John River; southeast by the City of Fredericton and New Maryland Parish; southwest by Manners Sutton Parish, and northwest by the lower line of lot numbered one, granted to Francis Horsman, and its southwesterly prolongation, including all the islands in front, with the exception of Upper Shores, Lower Shores, Mitchells, Merrithews and Keswick Islands, and the north range of lots, comprising lots number one to number nine inclusive, and lots number thirty-seven to number seventy-one inclusive, on Sugar Island, which form part of the Parish of Douglas.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Kingsclear Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Kingsclear Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Kingsclear Parish, New Brunswick
||Bright Parish||Douglas Parish||Saint Marys Parish|
|Queensbury Parish||New Maryland Parish|
|Prince William Parish||Manners Sutton Parish|