|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Brian Pincott|
|• Total||1.4 km2 (0.5 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,060 m (3,480 ft)|
|• Average Income||$43,647|
|Website||Kingsland Community Association|
Kingsland is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by Glenmore Trail, to the east by Macleod Trail, to the south by Heritage Drive and to the west by Elbow Drive.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $43,647 in 2000, and there were 20.1% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 16.1% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 54.1% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 63.4% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by St. Augustine Elementary & Junior High (Catholic).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Kingsland Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
|Fairview Industrial Area|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|