(Redirected from Kingsmen (disambiguation))
|Look up kingsmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
King's Men or Kingsmen may refer to:
- King's Men (playing company), an English company of actors to which William Shakespeare belonged
- The Kingsmen, American rock group best known for their 1963 recording of Richard Berry's "Louie Louie"
- The Kingsmen Quartet or The Kingsmen, a Christian music group formed in 1956
- The King’s Men, a close harmony group formed from the Choral Scholars of the Choir of King’s College, Cambridge
- The Statler Brothers, formerly known as The Kingsmen in the 1960s
- The King's Men, an American vocal quartet formed in 1928 by Ken Darby
- Kingsmen, the nickname of the athletic teams at Penn High School, US
- Kingsmen, the nickname of the men's athletic teams at California Lutheran University, US
- King's Men (Númenor), Númenórean royalist faction in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings
- Baganda people, an ethnic group of Buganda sometimes known by this exonym
- King's Men (board game), a 1937 board game designed by Elizabeth Magie
- King's Men (TV series), a 1975-80 Australian police drama series
- Maceo & All the King's Men, a jazz act led by Maceo Parker
- Kingman (disambiguation)
- Kingsman (disambiguation), (and King's Man)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King's Men.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.