Kingston, Madison County, Arkansas
Kingston Post Office
|Elevation||416 m (1,365 ft)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||50874|
Kingston is an unincorporated community in northeast Madison County, Arkansas, United States. It is located at the intersection of Arkansas Highway 21 and Arkansas Highway 74. The community is located in the Kings River valley, the stream flows past just to the west of the town.
Public education for elementary and secondary school students is provided by the Jasper School District, which includes:
- Kingston Elementary School, serving kindergarten through grade 6.
- Kingston High School, serving grades 7 through 12.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Kingston, Madison County, Arkansas
- "Madison County, Arkansas." Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. AHTD Madison County map Retrieved on July 3, 2010.
- Arkansas Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 2004, 2nd edition, p. 23, ISBN 0-89933-345-1
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|