Kingsville is a census-designated place in central Kingsville Township, Ashtabula County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 44048. It lies at the intersection of State Routes 84 and 193, less than one mile northwest of Interstate 90.
Kingsville was originally called Fobesdale or Fobesville, and under the latter name was laid out in 1810.
In the media
- Rosetta Luce Gilchrist, physician, writer
- Adelia Cleopatra Graves, educator, author
- Jasper A. Maltby Civil War general
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Kingsville, Ohio
- Zip Code Lookup
- Overman, William Daniel (1958). Ohio Town Names. Akron, OH: Atlantic Press. p. 70.
- Internet Movie Database, "Filming locations for 'The Dark Secret of Harvest Home'"
|This Ashtabula County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|