Kingsway West, St. Louis
Buildings on Union Boulevard in Kingsway West, December 2010
Location of Kingsway West within St. Louis
|Wards||1, 18, 26|
|• Total||0.42 sq mi (1.1 km2)|
|• Density||8,200/sq mi (3,200/km2)|
Parts of 63113, 63115
Kingsway West is a neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri. The Kingsway West neighborhood is defined by Union Boulevard to its north-west and Dr. Martin Luther King Drive to its south-west. Natural Bridge Avenue forms its north-east boundary and North Kingshighway its south-east boundary.
The Academy neighborhood has a mix of large single family homes as well as two and four family structures. Kings Heights is a newer development of condominiums and attached townhomes in a private setting. The area is experiencing new residential construction on Norwood Square. There is a stretch of businesses and other commercial uses along Natural Bridge Boulevard which goes through the neighborhood.
- Cote Brilliante Presybterian Church 4673 Labadie Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63115.
- Friendly Missionary Baptist Church 5164 Lexington Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63115
- Immanuel Lutheran Church 3540 Marcus (at Lexington), St. Louis, MO 63115.
- Memorial Boulevard Christian Church 3000 North Kingshighway, St. Louis, MO 63114.
- Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church 5017 Northland Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63113.
In 2010 Kingshighway West's population was 94.5% Black, 3.4% White, 0.5% Native American, and 1.4% Two or More Races. 0.8% of the population was of Hispanic or Latino origin.
- Census Summary By Neighborhoods
- "Churches". Archived from the original on 2011-06-07.
- Kingsway West neighborhood website
|This St. Louis location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|