The logo of the pornography company, where Kink was filmed.
|Directed by||Christina Voros |
|Produced by||James Franco|
While filming scenes of About Cherry at the Kink.com San Francisco Armory, Franco noticed the dynamic between actors and the production crew. He stated that this interested him, as in some respects, it was a similar dynamic to that of the production at Saturday Night Live. It was this that led to Franco developing an interest in this aspect of the BDSM culture. After coaxing director Christina Voros to an interview at the Armory, she agreed to do the film. The other reported influence for Franco's decision to make this documentary, was an unsuccessful sex tape, with his girlfriend.
- Peter Acworth
- Maitresse Madeline
- Chris Norris
- Van Darkholme
- Ricky Sinz
- James Deen
- Mr. Marcus
- Zoe Holiday
- Jon Jon
- Jessie Lee
- Princess Donna
- Francesca Le
- Phoenix Marie
- Ash Hollywood
- "Kink Interview with Sundance Film Director Christina Voros". Playboy.com. 2013-01-21. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "James Franco and Co. Discuss the BDSM Porn Documentary 'Kink' at Sundance". The Daily Beast. 2013-01-21. Retrieved 2013-06-24.
- Baldwin, Kristen. "James Franco on producing porn doc 'kink' - EXCLUSIVE TRAILER (NSFW) | Inside Movies | EW.com". Insidemovies.ew.com. Retrieved 2013-06-24.
- "James Franco gets helping hand from porn star for 'Kink' documentary". New York: NY Daily News. Retrieved 2013-06-24.
- "James Franco On His Motivation In Making The Documentary Kink". The Hudson Union Society. Retrieved 2013-12-24.
- Wilkey, Robin (2011-08-10). "James Franco Porn Documentary: Disappointing Sex Tape Inspires Film On Kink.com". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2013-06-24.
- DeFore, John (January 22, 2013). "James Franco-Produced 'kink': Sundance Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 24, 2013.
- Oldham, Stuart (January 22, 2013). "Kink". Variety. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|