Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kinky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kinky may refer to:
- Kinky (band), an electronic rock act from Monterrey, Mexico
- Kinky (Kinky album), their self-titled album
- Kinky (Hoodoo Gurus album)
- "Kinky", by Kesha from the album High Road
- Kink (sexuality), having unconventional sexual desire(s)
- Kinky Friedman, American singer, novelist and Texas politician
- Kinky Island, an island in Alaska
- MC Kinky, raggamuffin toaster
- Kinky (film)
- Kinky Boots (musical)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.