Kinnaird may refer to:
- Kinnaird, British Columbia, a neighbourhood in Castlegar, British Columbia
- Kinnaird, Angus, village in Angus, Scotland, location of Kinnaird Castle and birthplace of Sir James Carnegie, 5th Baronet
- Kinnaird, Atholl, village in Atholl (northern Perthshire), Scotland
- Kinnaird, Gowrie, village in Gowrie (southern Perthshire), Scotland
- Kinnaird, Stirlingshire, estate of the Bruces of Airth in Stirlingshire, Scotland, see James Bruce
- Kinnaird Head, promontory in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- Kinnaird College for Women University, Women's college in Lahore, Punjab
- Lord Kinnaird, including a list of bearers of the title
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinnaird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.