From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kinneret or Kineret may refer to:
Kinneret (double "n"):
- Chinnereth or Kinneret, biblical city on the northwestern coast of the Sea of Galilee
- Kinneret (song), an Israeli song based on a poem by the Israeli poet Rachel
- Kinneret College, college south of the Sea of Galilee
- Kvutzat Kinneret, kibbutz southwest of the Sea of Galilee; with information about the "Kinneret Farm" and "Kinneret Cemetery"
- Lake Kinneret (Sea of Galilee), Israel's largest freshwater lake
- Moshavat Kinneret, village (moshava) southwest of the Sea of Galilee; with information about the "Kinneret Farm" and "Kinneret Cemetery"'
Kineret (single "n"):
- Kineret, brand of anakinra, a drug used to treat rheumatoid arthritis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinneret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.