Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kinneret or Kineret may refer to:
Kinneret (double "n"):
- Kinneret (archaeological site), biblical city which gave the Sea of Galilee its Hebrew name; now Tell el-'Oreimeh or Tel Kinrot on the northwestern coast of the lake
- Sea of Galilee, known in Hebrew as Lake Kinneret, Israel's largest freshwater lake
- Kinneret, Israel, a village (moshava) southwest of the Sea of Galilee; with information about the "Kinneret Farm" and "Kinneret Cemetery"'
- Kvutzat Kinneret, a kibbutz southwest of the Sea of Galilee; with information about the "Kinneret Farm" and "Kinneret Cemetery"
- Kinneret College, college south of the Sea of Galilee
- Kinneret (song), an Israeli song based on a poem by the Israeli poet Rachel
Kineret (single "n"):
- Kineret, brand of anakinra, a drug used to treat rheumatoid arthritis
- Kineret (singer), an Orthodox Jewish recording artist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinneret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.