From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kinnikinnick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kinnikinnick, kinnikinic, kinnikinick, etc. may refer to:
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos spp.), commonly referred to as "kinnikinick"
- Red osier dogwood (Cornus sericea), regionally referred to as "kinnikinick" in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Silky cornel (Cornus amomum)
- Canadian bunchberry (Cornus canadensis)
- Evergreen sumac (Rhus virens)
- Littleleaf sumac (Rhus microphylla)
- Kinikinik, Colorado, an unincorporated community in Colorado
- Kinikinik Lake, a lake in Alberta
- Kinikinik, Alberta
- Kinnickinnic River (Milwaukee River), a river in eastern Wisconsin, a tributary of the Milwaukee River
- Kinnickinnic River (St. Croix River), a river in western Wisconsin, a tributary of the St. Croix River
- Kinnickinnic, Wisconsin, a town in western Wisconsin named after one of the rivers
- Kinnickinnic State Park, a park in western Wisconsin
- Kinnikinick Lake, a lake in Arizona
- Kinnikinnick Creek, a stream in southern central Ohio
- Kinnikinnick, Ohio, a village in Ohio, named after the stream
- Kinnikinnick Park, a municipal park in the town of Sechelt in western Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinnikinnick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.