|Look up kino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kino may refer to:
In film and theatre: from the Norwegian, German, Polish, South Slavic (Serbo-Croatian, Slovene, Macedonian, Bulgarian) and the Russian spelling of cine for cinema
- Kino (movement), a worldwide group of amateur filmmakers
- Kino Flo, a manufacturer of lighting equipment for use in motion pictures.
- Kino International, a movie theater in Berlin
- Kino International (company), a U.S.-based film distributor specialising in World cinema and arthouse films
- Kino-Pravda ("Film Truth"), a newsreel series by Dziga Vertov, Elizaveta Svilova, and Mikhail Kaufman
- The (usually colloquial) word for a movie or movie theatre in several languages
- Stargate Universe: Kino, a series of webisodes
- Kino, a data-gathering device from the science fiction series Stargate Universe
- Operation Kino, a fictional political coup to assassinate Adolf Hitler during a movie premiere in the 2009 film Inglourious Basterds
- Kino (band), a Soviet rock group led by Viktor Tsoi.
- Kino (UK rock band), a British progressive rock quintet.
- "Kino", a song by Nena from the album 99 Luftballons.
- "Kino", a song by The Knife from the album The Knife.
- "Kino", a song by Cabaret Voltaire.
- Eusebio Kino (1644–1711), Jesuit missionary
- Kazuyoshi Kino (紀野 一義, 1922–2013), Japanese Buddhist scholar
- Kino Asakura, a minor character in the anime and manga series Shaman King
- Makoto Kino (or Lita Kino), from the Sailor Moon manga and anime
- Kino, the main character in the novel and anime Kino's Journey
- Kino, a minor character in the video game Chrono Trigger
- The protagonist of John Steinbeck's short story The Pearl
- KINO, a country music radio station located in Arizona, USA
- Kino (gum), a gum produced from trees
- Kino (software), free video editing software
- Bahía Kino (Kino Bay), a town in Sonora, Mexico
- Kino, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in Barren County, Kentucky, United States
- Indian Kino Tree or Malabar Kino (Pterocarpus marsupium), a deciduous tree
- Kino mutai, a component of some Filipino martial arts
- Jino, an ethnic group in China
- Kine or kino, Greek-English prefix referring to motion
- Keno, a lottery-like gambling game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.