Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kino may refer to:
In film and theatre: from the Norwegian, German, Polish, South Slavic (Serbian, Croatian, Slovene, Macedonian, Bulgarian) and the Russian spelling of cine for cinema
- Kino (movement), a worldwide group of amateur filmmakers
- Kino Flo, a manufacturer of lighting equipment for use in motion pictures.
- Kino International, a movie theater in Berlin
- Kino International (company), a U.S.-based film distributor specialising in World cinema and arthouse films
- Kino-Pravda ("Film Truth"), a newsreel series by Dziga Vertov, Elizaveta Svilova, and Mikhail Kaufman
- The (usually colloquial) word for a movie or movie theatre in several languages
- Stargate Universe: Kino, a series of webisodes
- Kino, a data-gathering device from the science fiction series Stargate Universe
- Operation Kino, a fictional political coup to assassinate Adolf Hitler during a movie premiere in the 2009 film Inglourious Basterds
- Kino (band), a Soviet rock group led by Viktor Tsoi.
- Kino (UK rock band), a British progressive rock quintet.
- "Kino", a song by Nena from the album 99 Luftballons.
- "Kino", a song by The Knife from the album The Knife.
- "Kino", a song by Cabaret Voltaire.
- Eusebio Kino (1644–1711), Jesuit missionary
- Kazuyoshi Kino (紀野 一義, 1922–2013), Japanese Buddhist scholar
- Kino, from South Korean boy group Pentagon
- Kino Asakura, a minor character in the anime and manga series Shaman King
- Makoto Kino (or Lita Kino), from the Sailor Moon manga and anime
- Kino, the main character in the novel and anime Kino's Journey
- Kino, a minor character in the video game Chrono Trigger
- The protagonist of John Steinbeck's short story The Pearl
- KINO, a country music radio station located in Arizona, USA
- Kino (gum), a gum produced from trees
- Kino (software), free video editing software
- Bahía Kino (Kino Bay), a town in Sonora, Mexico
- Kino, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in Barren County, Kentucky, United States
- Indian Kino Tree or Malabar Kino (Pterocarpus marsupium), a deciduous tree
- Kino mutai, a component of some Filipino martial arts
- Jino, an ethnic group in China
- Kine or kino, Greek-English prefix referring to motion
- Keno, a lottery-like gambling game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.