Kinoguitan, Misamis Oriental
|Municipality of Kinoguitan|
Map of Misamis Oriental with Kinoguitan highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Founded||June 22, 1929 (Executive Order No. 178, s. 1929)|
|Barangays||15 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Danilo A. Lagbas Jr.|
|• Electorate||10,181 voters (2016)|
|• Total||42.56 km2 (16.43 sq mi)|
|• Density||340/km2 (880/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)88|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||49.4 million (2016)|
Kinoguitan, officially the Municipality of Kinoguitan, is a 5th class municipality in the province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 14,391 people.
The town name Kinoguitan is spelled by the old folks especially during the early 1950s as Kinogitan.
Kinoguitan is politically subdivided into 15 barangays.
|Population census of Kinoguitan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Kinoguitan was 14,391 people, with a density of 340 inhabitants per square kilometre or 880 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Misamis Oriental". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Misamis Oriental". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Northern Mindanao region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|