Kinrara Academy Oval
|Location||Bandar Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia|
|First ODI||12 September 2006:
Australia v West Indies
|Last ODI||4 May 2014:
Hong Kong v United Arab Emirates
|As of 7 October 2011
Source: Ground profile
Kinrara Academy Oval is a cricket stadium located at Bandar Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Constructed in 2003, the first recorded match on the ground came in 2005 when Bhutan Under-17s played Kuwait Under-17s in the Asian Cricket Council Under-17 Cup.
The ground held all the matches seven matches in the 2006-07 DLF Cup played between Australia, India and the West Indies. All of the matches played had One Day International status. Despite having a capacity of 4,000 during these matches, only a few hundred spectators turned up to watch. Major international cricket hasn't returned since. In 2007, the ground hosted a Youth One Day International series between England Under-19s and Sri Lanka Under-19s, immediately following this series Sri Lanka Under-19s played India Under-19s there. The following year, Malaysia hosted the 2008 Under-19 World Cup and the Kinrara Oval hosted ten Youth One Day International matches during it, including the final between India and South Africa Under-19s, which India won.
|Team (A)||Team (B)||Winner||Margin||Match Date|
|Australia||West Indies||Australia||By 78 runs||2006|
|India||West Indies||West Indies||By 29 runs (D/L)||2006|
|Australia||West Indies||West Indies||By 3 wickets||2006|
|India||West Indies||India||By 16 runs||2006|
|Australia||India||Australia||By 18 runs||2006|
|Australia||West Indies||Australia||By 127 runs||2006|
|Afghanistan||United Arab Emirates||Afghanistan||By 70 runs||2014|
|Hong Kong||United Arab Emirates||Afghanistan||By 2 wickets||2014|
- "Ground profile: Kinrara Academy Oval". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- "Other matches played on Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur". CricketArchive. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- "List A Matches played on Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur". CricketArchive. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- "Profile: Kinrara Oval". www.malaysiacricket.com. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- "Youth One-Day International Matches played on Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur". CricketArchive. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- "India Under-19s v South Africa Under-19s, 2008 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup". CricketArchive. Retrieved 7 October 2011.