|County:||Perth and Kinross|
Kinross services is a motorway service station near Kinross, Scotland. The service station is located next to the M90 motorway and is accessed using motorway junction 6 in both the northbound and southbound directions. It is owned by Moto.
It is the most northerly motorway service station in the United Kingdom.
The services opened in 1982.
- Motorway Services Trivia - Chronology Archived 2 April 2009 at the Wayback Machine. - Accessed 21 January 2009
- "Kinross Services". The Gazetteer for Scotland. Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- Anderson, Alison (11 March 2011). "Planning application for major Kinross motorway services redevelopment". Perthshire Advertiser.
- (http://www.forepoint.co.uk), Forepoint. "Motorway Services | Moto - Kinross". moto-way.com. Retrieved 2016-07-17.
- "Driving Pit Stop - Find Highway and Motorway services". www.drivingpitstop.com. Archived from the original on 10 September 2016. Retrieved 2016-07-17.
|This article about a Scottish building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|