Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kinski may refer to:
- Klaus Kinski (1926–1991), German actor
- Pola Kinski (born 1952), German actress, daughter of Klaus
- Nastassja Kinski (born 1961), German-born model and actress, daughter of Klaus
- Kenya Kinski-Jones (born 1993), model, daughter of Nastassja Kinski and Quincy Jones
- Nikolai Kinski (born 1976), actor, son of Klaus and half-brother of Nastassja
- Debora Caprioglio, (born 1968), formerly known as Debora Kinski, Italian actress and ex-wife of Klaus
- Kinski (band), a post-rock group from Seattle, WA
- Katya, Rachel and Zeke Kinski, characters from Australian soap opera Neighbours, or their stepmother Susan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinski.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.