Kinski may refer to:
- Klaus Kinski (1926–1991), German actor
- Pola Kinski (born 1952), German actress, daughter of Klaus
- Nastassja Kinski (born 1961), German-born model and actress, daughter of Klaus
- Nikolai Kinski (born 1976), actor, son of Klaus and half-brother of Nastassja
- Debora Caprioglio, (born 1968), formerly known as Debora Kinski, Italian actress and ex-wife of Klaus
- Kinski (band), a post-rock group from Seattle, WA
- Katya, Rachel and Zeke Kinski, characters from Australian soap opera Neighbours, or their stepmother Susan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinski.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.