Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kintaro may refer to:
- Kintarō (金太郎, often translated as "Golden Boy"), legendary child, a folk hero from Japanese folklore; a fictionalized version of Sakata no Kintoki, samurai from the Heian period
- Kintaro doll, a toy offered to Japanese children during the Tango no Sekku holiday
- Kintarō-ame, a traditional candy with a cylinder shape still produced in Japan and coming from the Edo period
- Kintaro (Mortal Kombat), a character in the Mortal Kombat fighting game franchise
- Kintaro Okamura (1867–1935), a Japanese botanist
- Kintaro Hattori, founder of the Seiko company
- Kintaros, a bear Imagin in Kamen Rider Den-O
- Kintarō, the main character from Golden Boy (manga)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kintaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.