Kintaro may refer to:
- Kintarō (金太郎, often translated as "Golden Boy"), legendary child, folk hero from Japanese folklore; a fictionalized version of Sakata no Kintoki, samurai from the Heian period
- Kintaro doll, a toy offered to Japanese children during the Tango no Sekku holiday
- Kintarō-ame, a traditional candy with a cylinder shape still produced in Japan and coming from the Edo period
- Kintaro (Mortal Kombat), character from the Mortal Kombat fighting game
- Kintaro Okamura (1867–1935), Japanese botanist
- Kintaro Hattori, founder of the Seiko company
- Kintaros, a bear Imagin in Kamen Rider Den-O
- Kintarō, the main character from Golden Boy (manga)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kintaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.