|Look up kip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kip may refer to:
- Kip, Croatia, a village
- Kip, Inverclyde, Scotland, a river and village
- Kip Peak, Queen Alexandra Range, Antarctica
- Kip, Southern Highlands Province, a village in Papua-New Guinea
- Kip (artistic gymnastics), a manoeuvre used in gymnastics
- Kip (trampolining), a coaching skill used in trampolining
- Kip-up, an acrobatic manoeuvre used in martial arts and gymnastics
- Kip (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- Kip (nickname), a list of people
- Kip (surname), a list of people
- Kip, a ring name of the American professional wrestler Billy Gunn (born 1963)
- Kip (unit), a unit of force
- KIP1 (aka p27) or Kinase Inhibitor Protein 1, a member of the Cip/Kip family of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor proteins
- Know India Programme, an Indian government programme
- Katathym Imaginative Psychotherapy
- Kham language (ISO 639 code), of Nepal
- Kirchhoff Institute of Physics, the Heidelberg University Faculty of Physics and Astronomy
- Lao kip, the currency of Laos
- Kip, a character from the Playhouse Disney show Higglytown Heroes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.