|Population||9,929 (2011 census)|
|Elevation||6 m (20 ft)|
|LGA(s)||Moreton Bay Region|
|Region||South East Queensland|
|State electorate(s)||Murrumba, Redcliffe|
Kippa-Ring is a suburb of the Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is at the center of the Redcliffe Peninsula, approximately 27 kilometres (17 mi) north-northeast of Brisbane, the state capital. Designated as the commercial, retail & financial centre for the Redcliffe region, Kippa-Ring houses the bulk of the commercial and retail sectors on the peninsula including the largest shopping centres.
Kippa-Ring has the following heritage-listings:
Attractions and features
Kippa-Ring is home to two of the Redcliffe Peninsula's largest shopping centres - Peninsula Fair & Kippa-Ring Village, both of which are side by side. Peninsula Fair houses one of the first Kmart stores in Queensland and the only multiplex cinemas on the Redcliffe peninsula. Kippa-Ring station is the location of the terminus of the Redcliffe Peninsula railway line. The suburb is home to the Redcliffe Botanic Gardens which hosts a multitude of native flora and fauna and is home during the day to the regions fruit bat population.
Kippa-Ring is home to Talobilla Park which hosts baseball club, Redcliffe Padres, rugby league club the Redcliffe Dolphins, Redcliffe PCYC softball as well as a canoe, dragon boat and rowing club. Peninsula Power football club also play at AJ Kelly Field, competing in the Brisbane Premier League.
Educational institutions within Kippa-Ring are Hercules Road State School with just over 820 enrollments, Kippa-Ring State School  with more than 500 enrollments, and Southern Cross Catholic College's Holy Cross primary campus.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Kippa-Ring (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "Kippa-Ring (entry 45443)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- "Kippa-Ring". Place Names Online Search. Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Water. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 2008-08-24.
- "Anzac Memorial Avenue (former) (entry 602693)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Redcliffe Botanic Gardens". Moreton Bay Regional Council. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Hercules Road SS". Retrieved 30 January 2017.
- "Hercules Road State School (SS) : Primary Enrolments". Queensland Government Department of Education, Training and the Arts. Retrieved 2007-07-27.
- "Kippa-Ring SS". Retrieved 30 January 2017.
- "Kippa-Ring State School (SS) : Primary Enrolments". Queensland Government Department of Education, Training and the Arts. Retrieved 2007-07-27.
- "Southern Cross Catholic College". Retrieved 30 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kippa-Ring.|