Kippa-Ring railway station
Station entrance in January 2017
|Location||Lion's Crescent, Kippa-Ring|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||Queensland Rail|
|Distance||40.10 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Station code||600633 (platform 1)
600634 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 3|
|Opened||4 October 2016|
Kippa-Ring railway station is the terminus of the Redcliffe Peninsula railway line and serves the suburb of Kippa-Ring in Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It features a park & ride facility and local bus stops. A stabling facility, capable of holding 10 six car trains, is located to the west of the station. It opened, together with the rail line, on 4 October 2016.
Services by platform
|1||Redcliffe Peninsula||Roma Street, Springfield Central & Ipswich|||
|2||Redcliffe Peninsula||Roma Street, Springfield Central & Ipswich|||
Hornibrook Bus Lines operate six routes via Kippa-Ring station:
- 680: Redcliffe to Chermside bus station
- 690: Redcliffe to Sandgate
- 694: to Redcliffe via Clontarf
- 696: to Redcliffe via Woody Point
- 698: to Rothwell station
- 699: to Redcliffe via Scarborough
Kangaroo Bus Lines operates one routes to and from Kippa-Ring station:
- "Kippa-Ring Station Precinct". Moreton Bay Rail. Department of Transport and Main Roads. November 2014. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- "Redcliffe Peninsula line opening". Translink. State of Queensland. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- Redcliffe Peninsula Line opens in Brisbane Railway Gazette International 4 October 2016
- "Kippa-Ring Platform 1". TransLink.
- "Kippa-Ring Platform 2". TransLink.
- Route 680 timetable TransLink 4 October 2016
- Route 690 timetable TransLink 4 October 2016
- Routes 694, 696 timetable TransLink 4 October 2016
- Routes 698/699 timetable TransLink 4 October 2016
- Route 660 timetable TransLink 4 October 2016
|This article about a railway station in Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|