From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kipper, kippering, or kippered in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A kipper is a salted and smoked fish.
Kipper may refer to:
- Kipper the Dog, the title character of a children's book series by Mick Inkpen
- Kipper (TV series), an animated children's television series based on Kipper the Dog
- kipper (medieval tournament), a speciality in Medieval tournaments
- Kipper (musician), producer, keyboardist, mostly known for his collaboration with Sting
- The Kipper Kids, a performing artist duo
- Kipper tie, an unusually wide necktie
- Miikka Kiprusoff, a National Hockey League goaltender
- "Kipper und Wipper" period, a European financial crisis in the 17th century
- The Flying Kipper, a fictional train from The Railway Series
- Raduga K-10S Soviet nuclear tipped supersonic anti-shipping cruise missile, NATO reporting name AS-2 Kipper
- Singular form of KIPPERS, Kid In Parents' Pockets Eroding Retirement Savings (British term for the Boomerang Generation)
- "Mr Kipper", person sought by London police in connection with a possible abduction
- Kipper (politics), a supporter of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), a British populist political party
Distinguish this from
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kipper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.