(Redirected from Kir)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KIR, Kir or kir may refer to:
- Kir (river), in northern Albania
- KIR, ISO 3166-1 code for the Republic of Kiribati
- Kyrgyz language
- Al Karak, biblical town of Kir
- Kir of Moab, biblical stronghold
- IATA code for Kerry Airport in Ireland
- Kir (cocktail), alcoholic beverage
- Killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor, a class of receptors on the surface of natural killer cells
- Kir Bulychev, Russian science fiction writer and historian
- Kir, a fictional character in Detective Conan
- Kir, inwardly-rectifying potassium channels
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KIR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.