(Redirected from Kir)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KIR, Kir or kir may refer to:
- Kir (river), in northern Albania
- KIR, ISO 3166-1 code for the Republic of Kiribati
- Kyrgyz language
- Al Karak, biblical town of Kir
- Kir of Moab, biblical stronghold
- IATA code for Kerry Airport in Ireland
- Kir (cocktail), alcoholic beverage
- Killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor, a class of receptors on the surface of natural killer cells
- Kir Bulychev, Russian science fiction writer and historian
- Kir, a fictional character in Detective Conan
- Kir, inwardly-rectifying potassium channels
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KIR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.