|IATA: IRA – ICAO: AGGK|
|Location||Kirakira, Makira Island, Solomon Islands|
Kirakira Airport (IATA: IRA, ICAO: AGGK) is an airport located at Kirakira on the island of Makira (formerly San Cristobal), part of the Makira-Ulawa Province in the Solomon Islands. It is also known as Ngorangora Airstrip and was constructed in the late 1950s. The airport has scheduled flights provided by Solomon Airlines, using DHC-6 Twin Otter aircraft.
Airlines and destinations
|Solomon Airlines||Honiara, Santa Ana |
- Accident history for Kirakira Airport (IRA) at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for AGGK / IRA - Ngorangora - Kirakira, Makira Island, Solomon Islands at Great Circle Mapper.
- Stanley, David (2004). Moon Handbooks: South Pacific (8 ed.). Avalon Travel. pp. 1034–1035. ISBN 978-1-56691-411-6. OCLC 224404243.
- "Makira/Ulawa Province Development Profile" (PDF). Ministry of Provincial Government and Rural Development. August 2001.
- Solomon Airlines
- Solomon Airlines Northern Summer Schedule - Issue No. 68 - Effective 03 Aug 2009
- "Domestic Route Map". Solomon Airlines. Archived from the original on 2007-01-27. Retrieved 2007-03-17.
|This article about an Oceanian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Solomon Islands building or structure related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|