Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kiran may refer to:
- Kiran (given name), an Indian given name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Kiran (Ciarán) an anglicised variant of the Gaelic given name Ciarán
- Kirən, a village and municipality in Azerbaijan
- Kiran, Sri Lanka, a town in Sri Lanka
- Kiran, a spelling variant of Karan, which may refer to several place names in Iran, see Karan, Iran (disambiguation)
- Kiran, pseudonym of the Indian writer Kanchinath Jha
- Kiran fonts, a Devanagari typeface and font
- HAL Kiran, an Indian aircraft
- Kiran (serial), a 2017 Pakistani television drama serial that aired on Geo Entertainment
People with Kiran as a surname include:
- Sashi Kiran, Fijian founder and director of non-profit community organisation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.