Kirat Rai Yayokkha
The Emblem of Kirat Rai Yayokkha
|Founded||1990 (2047 B.S)|
|Type||Non-governmental organization, Non-profit organization|
|Focus||Kirat Rai Community|
Kirat Rai Yayokkha is a social organization of the Kirat Rai, an indigenous ethnic group in Nepal that established in 1990 (2047 B.S.) "Kirat" is the root word of ancient tribes of Nepal. "Rai" word is one of the Kirat ethnic groups. Rai are the native or indigenous people of east Nepal. Rai people are very noble, democratic, skillful, brave, self-sufficient and friendly.
The mission of Kirat Rai Yayokkha is to maintain social integrity, acquire equality and justice, by protecting, preserving and promoting distinct social and cultural identity and linguistic diversity of Kirat Rai. Kirat Rai Yayokkha a non-profit, non-political and non-governmental organization.
Kirat Rai Yayokkha, Japan was formed in 2014.
United Arab Emirates
- - Official web site of Kirat Rai Yayokkha Central Committee Nepal
- - Official web site of Kirat Rai Yayokkha in UK
- - Akhil Kirat Rai Sangh Sikkim, India
- - United Kirat Rai, USA
- - Kirat Rai Society of America, USA
- - Kirat Rai Yayokkha, Hong Kong
- - Kirat Welfare Society, Nepal
- - Online Library about kirat history and culture
- [http://www.kirayauae.com.np-Kirat Rai Yayokhkha Branch-UAE
|This article related to an ethnic group is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nepal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|