Mack in NWA Anarchy.
November 25, 1983 |
|Residence||Greenville, South Carolina|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Arthur Rosenburg
|Billed height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Billed weight||188 lb (85 kg)|
|Billed from||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Spartanburg, South Carolina
|Trained by||Hardy Boyz
|Debut||May 23, 2000|
Kirby Mack (born November 25, 1983) is an American professional wrestler. He currently wrestles on the independent circuit. He has also wrestled for mainstream promotions such as World Wrestling Entertainment, Ring of Honor and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.
Professional wrestling career
Ring of Honor (2003–2005)
After being trained by the Hardy Boyz as well as wrestling for their promotion, the Organization of Modern Extreme Grappling Arts, Mack made his Ring of Honor debut on July 19, 2003 in a three-way match against Jeff Hardy and Joey Matthews, which Hardy ultimately won. Mack, along with Matthews, would later become a member of the heel stable Special K. While a part of the group, Mack would compete in several scramble matches as Special K feuded with the likes of The S.A.T., The Backseat Boyz and The Carnage Crew until the stable started to break apart and ultimately disbanded on March 12, 2005. Mack left ROH soon after.
Independent circuit (2005–present)
After leaving ROH, Mack has begun wrestling for various independent promotions, including Ring of Honor's sister promotion Full Impact Pro, Combat Zone Wrestling, and most notably AWA Superstars of Wrestling. While with the AWA, Mack became the inaugural World Light Heavyweight Champion on July 30, 2005 after defeating Shannon Moore in a tournament final. Mack held the title for a little over a year before losing it to Xsiris on September 8, 2006. Mack claimed to still be the champion despite losing the title. On December 2, 2006, Mack's brother T.J. defeated both him and then-reigning champion Xsiris in a ladder match to become the undisputed and official champion. During T.J.'s reign as Light Heavyweight Champion, he and Kirby would team up as "Team MackTion" and would claim the World Tag Team Championship on June 14, 2006. However, they lost the title later that day to Steve Corino and Ricky Landell. After the title loss, Kirby would eventually defeat T.J. for his second Light Heavyweight Championship reign on January 7, 2007.
World Wrestling Entertainment
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- AWA Superstars of Wrestling / Wrestling Superstars Live
- Carolina Wrestling Association
- CWA Tag Team Championship (2 times, current) – with T.J. Mack
- Coastal Championship Wrestling
- CCW Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- USA Xtreme Wrestling
- USX Xtreme Championship (1 time)
- Other titles
- ICW Cruiserweight Championship (1 time)
- "OWOW profile".
- "Ricky Reyes: Profile & Match Listing - Internet Wrestling Database (IWD)". Internet Wrestling Database. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "Dark Match and Full Heat Tapings for WWE.com in North Charleston, South Carolina".
- "WSL Light Heavyweight Championship history".
- "WSL World Tag Team Championship history".
- "CCW Cruiserweight Championship history".
- "MCW Tag Team Championship history".
- "NWA Anarchy Television Championship history".
- ""PWI 500": 301–400". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. 2011-08-04. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
- "SCW Junior Heavyweight Championship history".
- "USX Xtreme Championship history".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kirby Mack.|