From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Many places in German-speaking countries are called Kirchdorf (church village):
- Kirchdorf an der Iller, a municipality in the district of Biberach
- Kirchdorf am Haunpold, former name of the municipality of Bruckmühl
- Kirchdorf am Inn, in the district of Rottal-Inn
- Kirchdorf Wildcats, an American football team from Kirchdorf am Inn
- Kirchdorf am Inn (Raubling), former name of the municipality of Raubling
- Kirchdorf an der Amper, a municipality in the district of Freising
- Kirchdorf im Wald, a municipality in the district of Regen
- Kirchdorf, Lower Bavaria, a municipality in the district of Kelheim
- Kirchdorf, Upper Bavaria, a municipality in the district of Mühldorf
- Lower Saxony
- Spišské Podhradie, also known as Kirchdorf amongst German-speakers.
- Kirchdorf, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Bern
- Kirchdorf, Aargau, part of Obersiggenthal
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.