Kirchen is a town and climatic spa in the district of Altenkirchen in the north of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is situated on the river Sieg, approx. 12 km southwest of Siegen. Among its notable features is the Freusburg castle.
Kirchen is the seat of the Verbandsgemeinde (collective municipality) Kirchen.
- Jürgen Alzen (born 1962), automobile racing driver
- Uwe Alzen (born 1967), automobile racing driver
- Georg Bätzing (born 1961), Catholic clergyman, bishop of Limburg
- Christoph Klein (born 1964), pediatric oncologist and medical director of the Haunersch Children 's Hospital of the Clinic of the University of Munich
- Heinrich Kraemer (1842-1907), mayor, parliamentary and state parliament deputy
- Thomas Kraft (born 1988), soccer player
- Barbara Rudnik (1958-2009), actress