From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kirishima(霧島) is a Japanese surname. It may refer to:
- Kirishima City, a city in Kagoshima prefecture, Kyūshū, Japan
- Kirishima National Park, a Japanese national park in both Miyazaki and Kagoshima Prefectures on the island of Kyūshū
- Mount Kirishima, a highly active volcano in Kagoshima Prefecture
- Japanese battleship Kirishima, a battleship of the Imperial Japanese Navy, commissioned in 1915 and named after the volcano
- JDS Kirishima (DDG-174), a destroyer of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force commissioned in 1995
- Kirishima Kazuhiro, a retired Japanese sumo wrestler
- Kirishima (train), a train service in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kirishima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.