From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kirk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kirk means "church", often referring to the Church of Scotland in particular.
Kirk or KIRK may also refer to:
- Kirk (placename element)
- Kirk, Azerbaijan
- Kirk, California, now Kirkwood, California, United States
- Kirk, Colorado, United States
- Kirk, Ontario, Canada
- Kirk, Oregon, United States
- Kirk, West Virginia, United States
- Kirk telecom A/S, a former Danish manufacturer of telephones, which was taken over by SpectraLink Corporation, then Polycom
- KIRK (FM), a radio station licensed to Macon, Missouri, United States
- Kirk (TV series)
- USS Kirk (FF-1087), a US frigate of the Knox class
- Kirksville Regional Airport a public-use airport in Missouri, United States
- James T. Kirk from the TV series Star Trek
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kirk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.