||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)|
21 April 1988 |
Woodford, East London, England
|Occupation||Nightclub promoter, reality television personality|
|Known for||The Only Way Is Essex (2010–11, 2012–13)
Celebrity Big Brother (2012)
Ex On The Beach (2015)
|Relatives||Mick Norcross (father)
Julie Lloyd (mother)
Daniel Norcross (brother)
Mason Bright-Norcross (brother)
Hollie Bright-Norcross (sister)
He rose to fame in 2010 after appearing in the television series The Only Way Is Essex before leaving the show after the third series was aired. Norcross returned to the show in the seventh series, although he departed again in series eight in March 2013. Norcross was on the front cover of the March 2011 issue of Attitude Magazine. Norcross was a housemate on Celebrity Big Brother 9 alongside Romeo, Gareth Thomas and Denise Welch. He was evicted from the house on day 16 after being up against other housemates (except for Gareth Thomas).
In July 2012, Norcross featured in an advertising campaign with friend Jodie Marsh. They began a two week relationship, posting intimate pictures on Twitter, which ended after it was claimed Jodie had refused sex with Norcross.
On 30 September 2012, Norcross returned for the seventh series of The Only Way Is Essex, but just six months later, on 21 March 2013, he announced that he had left the show again, claiming that it had changed too much.
In April 2013, Norcross revealed that he had had sex with between 800 and 1,000 women. Norcross was quoted: "I loved sex because — and I’m not boasting — I was pretty advanced in the downstairs department. It was ridiculous but I loved it and I wanted everyone to know it. I wanted to show as many girls as I could — and after sex when they complimented me on my size I would say, ‘You tell your mates about me. You tell ’em, love’. It gave me a massive confidence boost to know I had that advantage over other lads." In the same month, Norcross released his autobiography, Essex Boy.
Norcross has said: "I’m probably most famous for masturbating and smoking simultaneously on the internet." On 9 May 2013, photographs of Norcross naked and masturbating were leaked onto the internet. Norcross apologized for the images on Twitter, stating "Fuuuuuuck!!!! People these days!!!! Cooooome oooonnn guys we have all done it I’m just the stupid one that got caught! Sorry guys."
- Could this be the next TOWIE wedding?, Ideal Bride Magazine, 21 June 2011. Retrieved 2012-01-06.
- GRO reference: May 1988, Vol. 9, Page 4679
- Kirk Norcross | Characters | The Only Way Is Essex | ITV2 | Channels - ITV.com
- Mark Wright and Kirk Norcross off 'The Only Way Is Essex' strip off for Attitude magazine
- Jodie Marsh Hits Back At Kirk Norcross For Branding Her A 'Fame Obsessed Liar'
- "Kirk: I’ve slept with 1,000 women in 10 years". The Sun. 15 April 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "Exclusive interview with Kirk Norcross". Female First. 23 April 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- White, Jack (11 August 2015). "Kirk Norcross: ‘The most romantic thing I’ve done is a b*** j** in the rain!’". Closer. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- Robertson, James (10 May 2013). "Kirk Norcross naked pictures leaked online showing him performing sex act on Skype". Mirror. Retrieved 11 August 2015.