|Headquarters||11 Dalrymple Court
The Kirkintilloch Herald is a weekly tabloid newspaper serving the Kirkintilloch area of East Dunbartonshire, in Scotland. It is edited and printed in Kirkintilloch, and is known locally as the Kirky Herald. It also prints Springburn and Bishopbriggs editions.
In addition to the main edition, there are two local sub-editions, all of them sharing the same website:
All editions come out on Wednesdays.
The paper has often been at the forefront of local causes, including a long-running but ultimately unsuccessful campaign to save accident and emergency and in-patient services at Stobhill Hospital.
- "Thanks for your support - Local Headlines". Kirkintilloch Herald. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Kirkintilloch Herald | British Newspapers Online". Britishpapers.co.uk. 2010-07-18. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Bishopbriggs Herald | British Newspapers Online". Britishpapers.co.uk. 2010-09-29. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Springburn Herald | British Newspapers Online". Britishpapers.co.uk. 2011-02-14. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Editor to leave - News". Kirkintilloch Herald. 2005-07-26. Retrieved 2012-03-28.
- "All but one London weekly sees drop in sales". Press Gazette. 2005-03-11. Retrieved 2012-03-28.
- "Ex-printer appointed as editor". Press Gazette. 2005-09-23. Retrieved 2012-03-28.