|Headquarters||11 Dalrymple Court|
The Kirkintilloch Herald is a weekly tabloid newspaper serving the Kirkintilloch area of East Dunbartonshire, in Scotland. It is edited and printed in Kirkintilloch, and is known locally as the Kirky Herald. It also prints a Bishopbriggs edition.
In addition to the main edition, there is one local sub-edition, sharing the same website:
- Bishopbriggs Herald
Both editions come out on Wednesdays.
The paper has often been at the forefront of local causes, including a long-running but ultimately unsuccessful campaign to save accident and emergency and in-patient services at Stobhill Hospital.
- "Thanks for your support - Local Headlines". Kirkintilloch Herald. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Kirkintilloch Herald | British Newspapers Online". Britishpapers.co.uk. 2010-07-18. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Bishopbriggs Herald | British Newspapers Online". Britishpapers.co.uk. 2010-09-29. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Editor to leave - News". Kirkintilloch Herald. 2005-07-26. Retrieved 2012-03-28.
- "All but one London weekly sees drop in sales". Press Gazette. 2005-03-11. Archived from the original on 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2012-03-28.
- "Ex-printer appointed as editor". Press Gazette. 2005-09-23. Retrieved 2012-03-28.[permanent dead link]