Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kirkland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kirkland may refer to:
- Kirkland, Allerdale, Cumbria, England
- Kirkland, Copeland, Cumbria, England
- Kirkland, Eden, Cumbria, England
- Kirkland, Lancashire, England
- Kirkland, Fife, Scotland; former village, absorbed by Methil
- Kirkland, Arizona, U.S.
- Kirkland, Georgia, U.S.
- Kirkland, Illinois, U.S.
- Kirkland, New York, U.S.
- Kirkland, North Carolina, U.S.
- Kirkland, Washington, U.S.
Brands and enterprises
- Kirkland & Ellis, a large law firm in the United States, based in Chicago, Illinois
- Kirkland Signature, the store brand of Costco
- Kirkland's, a retail chain in the United States that sells home decor
- Kirkland High School and Community College, Scotland
- Kirkland College, a former college in New York, now merged with Hamilton College
- Kirkland House, one of the 12 undergraduate houses at Harvard University
|Search foron Wikipedia.|