Kirkland Township, Adams County, Indiana
A farm field in Kirkland Township
Location in Adams County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||24.21 sq mi (62.7 km2)|
|• Land||24.21 sq mi (62.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||830 ft (253 m)|
|• Density||38.4/sq mi (14.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453526|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total land area of 24.21 square miles (62.7 km2).
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Preble Township (north)
- Root Township (northeast)
- Washington Township (east)
- Monroe Township (southeast)
- French Township (south)
- Harrison Township, Wells County (southwest)
- Lancaster Township, Wells County (west)
- Jefferson Township, Wells County (northwest)
The township contains these cemeteries: Pleasant Dale (Steele), Shady, St. Luke UCC, and Zion (Cline).
- Adams Central Community Schools
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 19
- "Kirkland Township, Adams County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Kirkland township, Adams County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 8, 2013.