From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Administratively Kirklington forms part of the Newark and Sherwood district. The population at the 2011 census was 400. Kirklington lies on the A617 road almost midway between Newark (9½ miles to the east) and Mansfield (10 miles to the west).
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistiucs. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- J. Gover, A. Mawer & F. M. Stenton (eds.), Place Names of Nottinghamshire (Cambridge, 1940), p.170; A.D.Mills, Dictionary of English Place-Names (Oxford, 2002), p.209
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kirklington, Nottinghamshire.|
- some details of the parish church
- photograph of the railway station
- for Kirklington, Nottinghamshire
|This Nottinghamshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|