St. Cuthbert's Church, Kirklinton
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Kirklinton is a village in the Carlisle district, in the English county of Cumbria. The population of the civil parish of Kirklinton Middle, taken at the 2011 census was 384. It is a few miles away from the large village of Longtown. It has a church called St Cuthbert's Church. The parish contains the village of Smithfield.
The Grade II listed Kirklinton Hall outside the village has been a ruin which lay derelict for 40 years. Since being bought by the Bolye family in 2012, it has been in the process of being renovated. An advertisement for the hall before its decay is shown on the left.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- Historic England. "Church of St Cuthbert (1335549)". National Heritage List for England.
- Historic England. "Vicarage and stables to rear (1335578)". National Heritage List for England.
- "Brackenhill Tower". Pastscape. Retrieved 14 June 2011.
- "Kirklinton Hall and Gardens". visitcumbria.com. Retrieved 15 September 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kirklinton.|
- Cumbria County History Trust: Kirklinton (nb: provisional research only - see Talk page)
- Visit Cumbria