Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kirov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kirov may refer to:
- Kirov, Kirov Oblast, a city and the administrative center of Kirov Oblast
- Kirov, Kaluga Oblast, a town in Kaluga Oblast
- Kirov, Republic of Adygea, a khutor in Shovgenovsky District of the Republic of Adygea
- Kirov, Sakha Republic, a selo in Nyurbinsky District of the Sakha Republic
- Kirov Bridge, a bridge across the Daugava in Vitebsk, Belarus
- Kirov Islands, a Russian archipelago in the Kara Sea
- Kirov Square, Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Kirov-class cruiser, a Soviet class of conventional cruisers
- Soviet cruiser Kirov, the lead ship of the Kirov-class cruisers, launched in 1936
- Kirov-class battlecruiser, a Soviet nuclear-powered cruiser class
- Soviet battlecruiser Kirov, the lead ship of the Kirov-class battlecruisers, launched in 1977
- Kirov Ballet or Mariinsky Ballet of Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Kirov Academy of Ballet, a ballet school in Washington D.C.
- Imeni Kirova (disambiguation)
- Kirov, Russia, a list of inhabited localities in Russia
- Kirovka (disambiguation)
- Kirovsk (disambiguation)
- Kirovsky (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kirov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.