|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
Hume modelled for Dior, Givenchy, Chanel, Lanvin, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Lacroix, Gianfranco Ferré, Claude Montana, Alexander McQueen, Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace, Roberto Cavalli, Prada, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta, Jaeger (clothing) and Donna Karan. She also frequently appeared on the covers of Harper's Bazaar, photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, as well as Vogue, W and other publications.
In 1996 Hume was the feature model for Chanel ads. She has modelled for Victoria's Secret. For the March 1996 Gucci presentation of fall and winter fashion collections in Milan, Italy, Hume wore a dress made of white jersey (clothing) with a plunging neckline.
Following a 1997 Paris, showing of Karl Lagerfeld designs for Chanel, Hume was queried by a Russian TV reporter. He asked her what was the most exciting part of her job. She answered, "Um, the money."
Hume starred in an interactive fashion art film by Imagine Fashion called, "Decadent Control" with Roberto Cavalli and Eva Herzigová. The film features fashion from Agent Provocateur and H&M and premiered in March 2011.
- "Kirsty Hume - Model".
- "Model of the Week: Kirsty Hume". AskMen.com. Archived from the original on 12 December 2007. Retrieved 13 December 2007.
- Counter Intelligence, New York Times, 11 February 1996, pg. SM58.
- Yipes! Catwalkers Discover The Catskills, New York Times, 28 February 1999, pg. ST1.
- Designers get serious about dressing the customers, Pacific Stars and Stripes, Tuesday, 26 March 1996, pg. 15.
- Fun With Fashion, New York Times, 1 June 1997, pg. SM63.
- "Two for the Road", New York Times, 24 March 2002, pg. F56.
- "Actors Gang Up For Benefit", Los Angeles Times, 26 August 2007, pg. E4.