|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Sex ratio||1:1 ♂/♀|
As of the 2011 Census Kirtinagar has a population of 1,517, of which 41% are females and 10% are children up to 6 years of age. The average literacy rate is 81%, higher than the state average of 79%, with male literacy at 79%, and female literacy at 85%. Over the ten years from 2001, the population has increased hugely, by 46% from 1040, and the proportions of females and children are both slightly down from their earlier 43% and 11% levels. Literacy is up from 76%.
- "Yahoo maps location of Kirtinagar". Yahoo maps. Retrieved 2009-01-19.
- "Villages in Kirtinagar Taluk, Tehri Garhwal District, Uttarakhand". Soki.In. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- Urbanization in Garhwal Himalaya: A Geographical Interpretation. New Delhi: Surendra Singh M.D. Publications Pvt. Ltd. 1 Jan 1995. ISBN 9788185880693. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "Kirtinagar City Population Census 2011 - Uttarakhand". Census 2011 India. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Uttarakhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|