Kiryat Sanz, Jerusalem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- EYAHT College of Jewish Studies for Women, founded by Rebbetzin Denah Weinberg
- The Yad Eliezer poverty-relief organization was founded and operated in Kiryat Sanz from 1980 to 2000 by residents Rabbi Yaakov and Hadassah Weisel. The organization is now headquartered in the Shmuel HaNavi neighborhood.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kiryat Sanz.|
- "Kiryat Sanz". Eiferman Realty. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Harav Berel Weiss Shlita Of Kiryat Sanz Yerushalayim, Visits Lakewood". thelakewoodscoop.com. 8 November 2009. Retrieved 6 January 2011.
- Schmidt, Shira Leibowitz. "The Rebbe's Daughters". Ami Living, September 15, 2013, pp. 59–65.
- Weisman, Shalvi. "Cultivated with Emunah: A conversation with the founder of Yad Eliezer". Binah, January 14, 2013, pp. 30–34, 45.