|44 (May 2011)|
|Students||553 (May 2011)|
|Location||Midori, Gunma, Japan|
The history of the university can be traced back to 1901, when Kiryu Girls' Sewing School was founded. In 1963 the educational institution established Kirigaoka Women's Junior College, which became co-educational and was renamed Kirigaoka Junior College in 1971. Again the college was renamed Kiryu Junior College in 1989. The junior college was started with only one department (Clothing); in 2008 it consisted of three departments (Living Science, Art & Design, and Nursing).
In 2008 the educational institution established Kiryu University, and the Department of Nursing of the junior college was merged into the university.
- Faculty of Health Care
- Department of Nutrition
- Department of Nursing
- Kiryu University Junior College (formerly Kiryu Junior College)
- Department of Living Science
- Department of Art and Design
- Kiryu Daiichi High School
- Kiryu University Junior High School
- Department of Nursing (25): 看護学科教員名簿 [List of Faculty Members, Department of Nursing] (PDF) (in Japanese). Retrieved 2011-12-13.
Department of Nutrition (19): 栄養学科教員名簿 [List of Faculty Members, Department of Nutrition] (PDF) (in Japanese). Retrieved 2011-12-13.
- excluding junior college. 在籍学生数等一覧 [Number of students enrolled] (PDF) (in Japanese). 2011-05-01. Retrieved 2011-12-13.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kiryu University.|