|District||Kampala Capital City Authority|
|Elevation||3,900 ft (1,200 m)|
Kisaasi is located in Kawempe Division, in northern Kampala. It is bordered by Ntinda and Bukoto to the south, Kigoowa to the southeast, Kulambiro to the east, Komamboga to the northeast, Unincorporated Wakiso District to the north, Kawempe to the west and Kyebando to the southwest. This location is approximately 7.5 kilometres (4.7 mi), by road, northeast of Kampala's central business district. The coordinates of Kisaasi are:0°22'10.0"N, 32°36'10.0"E (Latitude:0.369450; Longitude:32.602767).
Kisaasi is a middle class residential neighborhood, with clusters of upscale residencies. A local professional performing arts group, Ndere Troupe has constructed a performing arts theater, the Ndere Center, within the area. Since 2011, Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA), has improved the road network in the neighborhood to the delight of many residents and businesses. One such road is the Bukoto-Kisaasi Road, which has been widened and tarmacked.
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie in or near Kisaasi:
- The Kampala Northern Bypass Highway - The highway passes through the southern part of Kisaasi in an east to west direction.
- The Ndere Center - A state-of-the-art performing arts complex owned by Ndere Troupe. The complex includes a guest house.
- Kensington Kensington Luxury Heights - A residential housing development by Kensington Africa Limited, a developer with subdivisions in Naguru, and on Lugogo Bypass in Kololo.
- "Map Showing Kampala And Kisaasi With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Kisaasi At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- "Ndere Centre: The Ultimate Experience". Ndere Centre. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- Kiyaga, Abdu (22 April 2013). "Embracing The New Face of Bukoto-Kisaasi Road".
- Katende, Jude (12 October 2007). "Luxury Living Gets Affordable". New Vision. Archived from the original on 15 October 2007. Retrieved 17 June 2014.