From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kisan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kisan may refer to:
- Kisan people, a tribal people of India
- Kisan language (disambiguation), several languages
- Kisan, a Hindi word for peasant or farmer
- Kisan (film), a Malayalam film from 2006
- KISAN, Kus Indian Sut Asla Nicaragua ra (Nicaraguan Coast Indian Unity)
Several organizations in India use "Kisan" in their name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kisan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.