From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kish may refer to:
- Kish Island, an Iranian island and a city in the Persian Gulf
- Kish, Iran, a city on Kish Island
- Kish District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Kish Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Kish (Sumer), an ancient city in Sumer, now in Iraq
- Kish Bank, a shallow sandbank off the coast of Dublin
- Kiş, Khojavend, Azerbaijan
- Kiş, Shaki, Azerbaijan, location of the Church of Kish
- Shahr-i Sabz in Uzbekistan, whose early medieval name was "Kish"
- Kish (Bible), a person in the Bible
- Ben Kish, an American football player
- George Kish, a cartographer
- Joseph Kish, an American set decorator
- Leslie Kish, a statistician
- Kish (rapper), a Canadian hip hop musician
- Kish, a figure in the Book of Mormon
- Church of Kish, a church in the village of Kish, Azerbaijan
- Kish, a byproduct in steelmaking, used to synthesize graphite
- Kish (Tokyo Mew Mew), an antagonist in the manga and anime series Tokyo Mew Mew
- Kish Air, an Iranian airline
- KISH, a radio station in Guam
- Kish Gas Field, a giant gas field close to Kish Island in the Persian Gulf
- Kish grid, a sampling methodology
- Kish Khodro, Iranian auto manufacturer
- Oliver Fish and Kyle Lewis, fictional characters from the American soap opera One Life to Live
- KISH, a furniture and decor store in Makati City, Philippines.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.