Kish International Campus, University of Tehran
پردیس بین الملل کیش
|Motto||میاسای ز آموختن یک زمان|
Motto in English
|Rest not a moment from learning|
|Location||Kish Island, Hormozgan, Iran
|Campus||Urban, 3.5 ha|
|Affiliations||University of Tehran|
University of Tehran, Kish International Campus hosted the 14/6/2012 South Asian Teaching Session on International Humanitarian Law by the International Committee of the Red Cross where seventy experts from eleven Asian countries attended.
Academic Programs Departments
Kish International Campus Departments:
• Engineering • Fine Arts • Law • Management • English • Physical Education and Sports Sciences • Economics • Science and Biotechnology
UT Kish International Campus offers the following degree programs:
BA/BS: Architecture / Industrial Design / Painting / Urbanism / Computer Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Financial Management/ Accounting / Industrial Management / Law
MA/MS: Financial Management/ MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Technology/Strategy)/ Sports Science and Physical Education ( Motor Behavior/ Corrective Exercise and Sports Injuries / Sports Management / Sports Physiology) / Economic Sciences / Accounting/ Industrial Management/ Tourism Management/ Geography (Tourism Planning)/ Graphics (Visual Communication) / Architecture/ Industrial Design / Visual Arts/ Painting / Music Composing / Urban Planning/ Urban Design/ Industrial Engineering/ Computer Engineering- software/ Information Technology/ Information Security/ Polymer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering- Hydrocarbon Reservoirs/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechatronics / Cell and Molecular Sciences ( Biology) / Persian Literature/ English Literature/ TEFL/ International Law/ Public Law/ Private Law/ Environmental Design.
PhD: TEFL/ English Literature/ Persian Literature/ International Law/ Public Law/ Sports Sciences and Physical Education (Motor Learning and Development / Corrective Exercise and Sports Injuries / Sports Management)/ Accounting / Management (Finance/ Research in Operation /Media/ Production & Operations/ Business)
Advanced studies conducted in Effect of Combination Exercise Training on Metabolic Syndrome Parameters in Postmenopausal Women with Breast Cancer that were conducted at the UT's Kish International Campus have been registered with the United States Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health.
- "Kish International Campus"
- "Five new fields of study for the second term at Kish International Campus, GoKish.com"
- "International Committee of the Red Cross"
- Nuri, R; Kordi, MR; Moghaddasi, M; Rahnama, N; Damirchi, A; Rahmani-Nia, F; Emami, H (2012). "Effect of combination exercise training on metabolic syndrome parameters in postmenopausal women with breast cancer". J Cancer Res Ther. 8: 238–42. PMID 22842368. doi:10.4103/0973-1482.98977.